Fullpower Healthy Relationships – Special Abilities – for Parents/Caregivers/Supporters Session – Auckland
Free entry available (proof of NZ residency required)
A bi-monthly programme to cover a wide variety of real-life situations that give our young people the skills to have safer, more positive experiences with people as they take on more independence – online and in-person. We teach social-emotional strategies teens can use to:
- Strengthen relationships with conflict resolution, consent, advocacy, boundary setting, and other communication skills
- Stay safe from interpersonal harm with strategies for taking charge of safety in public, at school, at work – everywhere they go, in person and online.
- Students learn core social-emotional safety skills for effective communication, advocacy, and self-protection through examples tailored to a group’s priority topics.
- 9th February 2023 – 1 hour Parent Session Thursday 4 to 5 pm. (Link will be sent upon registration)
- 18th February 2023 – 3 hour; 9am – 12; Saturday Intensive Workshop
- Term Dates: Feb 23, 9th March, 17th Mar, 31 Mar, 14th March, 28th March, 12 May, 26 May, (4 to 6 pm)
Topics to include, but not limited to:
- Healthy Relationships
- Unhealthy Relationships
- Online activity/harm
- Gender and identity
- Support options in Aotearoa New Zealand